The car training is both: The classical product of an safety driving centre and the foundation of multiple forms of events.
For most people the participation in a training alone is a great experience which will last in their memory for quite a long time. And not to forget: After all the exercises they will be better drivers, too.
The goals of the training:
- Better driving competence
- To know the limits of driver and car
- To get a sense for the limits and risks in traffic
The content of the training, e.g.
- To understand the physics of a car
- Emergency breaking on different road conditions
- Slalom and avoiding obstacles (water fountains)
- Breaking and avoiding obstacles in an endless curve
- To know the perfect sitting posture, how to handle the steering wheel, and to secure the loading
- What to do when the car is over- or understeering
- To stabilise an uncontrolled car
Please always have in mind: We have one of the best driving centres in Europe with perfect conditions on the tracks. But the most important reason a training is special and effective are the instructors. Without them the best technical equipment would be worthless!