Briefly our off-road-modules:
– 6 hectare wide area
– Up and down rock-climbing road with adjustable waterfall
– Huge stone-stairs, various kinds of gravel ramps
– Hydraulic adjustable wade-basin with lowerable base plate for simulating river crossing
– Extreme up- und downhill, up to 100% incline (concret and/or gravel)
– Three humps back-to-back to train extreme ups und downs
– Abridge tracks with different difficulty level
– Cross-inclined hump including obstacle course
– Off-road lodge with beautiful panoramic view
For what is all this? To have fun. To feel the adrenaline. To learn off-road!
Basic facts for your event:
– Capacity for vehicles: 20 cars within an event. That means max. 60 participants when 2-3 people are driving one car.
– Max. amount of people in the area when the off-road hut is also used: approx. 180
– What about gastronomy: We can set it inside the hut. Or you use the restaurant in the main-building in five minutes walking distance.
– When do we do events: Whole year!
– Are there limits during a day? Yes. Without having floodlights daylight is necessary.
A waterfall that runs with the press of a button? Yes! With big rocks as obstacles to drive up- or downhill. A real challenge for every off-road car. And driver!
Wade Basin for "River Crossing"
The next technical highlight at our off-road site: A wade basin for cars that we can adjust hydraulically in the height. So we can simulate a low-level or a deeper river.